- There are 3 sessions in a school year: Fall, Winter, and Spring. They are open for enrollment as many days per week as you wish; however, most students enroll one or two days per week.
- The after-school classes are two hours in length offering ample time for socialization and projects that are inquiry-based, plus homework time if needed.
- A trial class is available for interested students. A $50 nonrefundable fee is required which will be applied towards to the full tuition if a student enrolls.
- Drop in packages are available starting as low as $40/2 hour class.
- Discounts are offered for FULL school year enrollment, as well as referrals, and sibling discounts.
Click here to see 2018-19 pricing