See pictures below to see all the fun the Sprout kids have had at Sprout Summer!
*Roycemore School offers an extended day option until 6pm. Go to roycemoreschool.org/summer for more information
Lincoln Square Location: Grades K – 5 and MIDDLE SCHOOL – C.I.T. program Click here to register, Weeks of June 11, June 18 (no camp on Friday, June 22), and July 23 9 AM -12 PM.
* In July we offer options until 3PM
Options for full weeks or “drop-in” packages – summer pricing 2018
Sprout camp is for children entering K-4 and 5-8. We will be outdoors and indoors. There will be many creative and open-ended activities. We plan on your child’s interests! Student Interest Inventory
Sprout Gifted after school classes are available for students currently in grades K-5. Middle School students (6-9) are encouraged to participate too as Junior Assistants and they will be allowed to pursue their own passion projects as well as teach classes that they have high expertise and interests.
The after school program offers three sessions Fall, Winter, and Spring.
Preschool Sprout Gifted classes are available for students ages 3-5 on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Lincoln Square location from 1:00-3:00. All preschool students must be potty trained and independent.
New Sprout students: Please fill out the Admissions form below. Judy Wahl, Owner, and Program Director will then contact you.
Admissions FormPlease send test results (if applicable) for full admission.
Teacher Observation/Recommendation Form Please direct your child’s teacher to this Teacher observation/recommendation form
Current Sprout Students: Please register for Fall 2018, Winter 2019, and Spring 2019 using the link below.
LINCOLN SQUARE LOCATION: email email@example.com
EVANSTON LOCATION:email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are 3 sessions in a school year: Fall, Winter, and Spring. They are open for enrollment as many days per week as you wish; however, most students enroll one or two days per week.
- The after-school classes are two hours in length offering ample time for socialization and projects that are inquiry-based, plus homework time if needed.
- A trial class is available for interested students. A $50 nonrefundable fee is required which will be applied towards to the full tuition if a student enrolls.
- Drop in packages are available starting as low as $40/2 hour class.
- Discounts are offered for FULL school year enrollment, as well as referrals, and sibling discounts.
Summer Camp 2017was AMAZING! The kids had a fabulous time. Check out our blog to see what the kiddos were up to.