Sprout Gifted classes are available for students currently in grades K-6. Enrollment is open to gifted students from all over the Chicagoland area. Many students from different schools enroll at both locations. All gifted children are welcome to apply.
New Sprout students: please fill out the Admissions form below. Judy Wahl, Owner, and Program Director will then contact you. Please direct your child’s teacher to the Teacher observation/recommendation form and send test results (if applicable) for full admission.
Enrollment for the Summer Session is currently open. Summer Camp will be held 2 weeks at the end of the summer. You can sign up for a week at a time or buy a package to be used during those two weeks. Please sign up for Sprout camp by clicking here. If your child is new to Sprout, please contact Judy at email@example.com to discuss enrollment.
Each day in Sprout camp we will look at new ways to explore, invent, and create with open-ended STEAM projects, maker days, messy projects, and lots of fun.
As the Summer begins to close, the Sprout kids will begin to prepare for school readiness. We will take a look at a few different literature pieces from fiction to non-fiction, mythology, fantasy fiction, historical fiction, and any student requests, then engage in writing, art, and STEM projects that relate to the pieces.
- The sessions are open for enrollment as many days per week as you wish; however, most students enroll one or two days per week.
- The after school classes are an approximate cost per class is $35/ 2-hour class.
- A trial class is available for interested students. A $50 nonrefundable fee is required which will be applied towards to the full tuition if a student enrolls.
- Drop in classes are available for $45/class.
- Packages for a school year are available as well. Click here to see 2016-17 pricing, summer pricing, 2017-18 pricing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org